Leave  a Comment: –>>>>

10 responses »

1. This has made my day. I wish all postings were this good.

2. Adeplus says:

Hlo dare ao u doin

3. cety says:

Pregnant woman project pattys broke niggas gay niggas old young click this link http://PocketMoneyJob.com/?id=Cornell08

4. Maca says:

my thoughts elxatcy .and let me clear the air now .I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM A NICKI FAN EITHER! both of them can nevermind I dont want to sound hateful. SO I WILL JUST SAY I AM NOT INTERESTED IN EITHER NICKI OR THIS LIL MAMA WOMAN/GIRL. I TRY TO GIVE ARTIST A FAIR CHANCE IF I DONT REALLY LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC THERE MAY BE SOME STUFF THAT THEY PUT OUT THAT I DO END UP LISTENING TO SOMETIMES BUT THIS CHICK IS JUST A NO GO ALL THE WAY!

5. john says:

iwat to join u

6. I wanna be part of this.

7. Anonymous says:

It’s actually “Raven-Symone”…. I didn’t know if you spelt it incorrectly on purpose. I just thought everyone knew how to spell the name of such a talented young woman.

8. Honeychile says:

Bimbo where the fuck you at hooker? You done hauled off and left twitter and you ain’t had on no shoes or nothing Jesus! Don’t tell me Mr. Cee nem done kidnapped you and threw your ass in the damn Hudson River chile! We miss you bitch and you served up all the high tea on Miss Thing, but Imma need you to come back because I needs me some more MESS!

9. Ulises says:

I read it and it was so funny! I just wish it applies to me. Most likley, I’m the one who’s gonna get the googly eyes and what not. have a gr8 weekend! well, just celebrate thanksgiving with me! LOL.