—————->>>>>>>>>>>

Um, PlatiNum —>>> It would had been Nice to See, the “diCk” Uncoverd! BimboWineHouse@yahoo.com –>> But, I GUESS –>> thiS will Do! ANYWHO –>> YOu SAy WAt —–>>>  Ladies, would you be interstd in this MEAT? —>> Gays, is he —>>”TRADE” Enough for You TO tuRN Out? LET ME KNOW? &….

13 responses »

1. Vitthal says:

Thank you Krishna sir,We really apietcpare for your kind information regarding our beloved village. It has been always fantastic to hear news about our village in such a way,especially, in development sector. I am very much proud of you that you have been serving for our village for such a long prior of time.When I saw your face it remind me of my school age and all those stupid things that i used to do at that time. It just feels like yesterday, I feel young again like a boy. I do hope you also feel the same as me, don’t you sir? I have no doubt you have a huge connection with the school and village both emotionally and physically. I know you love the place same as any other villagers. Only one thing is different with compare to other is that you have been contributing with your highly respected qualification, dedication and honestly almost whole of your life.My heartfelt thanks to you for your hard work and showing such an enthusiasm towards our village and as well as school.We are very lucky to have such a generous teacher and proud of you.Your sincerelyEx student Arjun badmas danda ghar.PS it would be better if you could publish your e mail add so we can contact you personally in future.

2. Mimi says:

Lovin it haaard

3. Wondering? says:

Why is his dick crooked?

4. Janette says:

bitch he aint gay get off those pleasure p rumors hoe kat stacks is a walking std

5. kushiteken says:

@janette just cuz u was fuckin him dont mean he wasn’t gay

6. Janette says:

awww my Shauny. He wasnt gay when i used to fuck him though so many fuckin haters

7. Mee says:

Sorry i dont care , u need to get those nudes of Steph Jones up on here!!

8. blaque417 says:

Yesss uncovered would have made my day

9. martel203 says:

Who is he???

10. MRS.N.LEWIS says:

DAMN!!!

11. Lucy says:

@KEISHA he better not be gay why all the sexy dudes gay

12. rickey says:

@keisha I think so

13. keisha says:

im a straight female bimbi isnt he gay?