No Shade 2 you Real Women, But I see why a lot of these men Fucking with Tranny’s on the Low! They look better than Half of you Real women! You Barbie’s better work!

Wonka, Wonka, Wonka Owww!

10 responses »

1. Savv R says:

Every single one of these females are more passible than real females, i have see both Katrina and the last one in person, and I would take them to any straight function

2. Anonymous says:

I the first one is my cuz I know the third one and those bitches werrrrkkkk. Dont hate bcuz I know they look better than half these bumb bitches on bumb bitch land. So SIT YO AZZ DOWNNN.

3. Nia says:

Please….that first thing looks NOTHING like a woman. As a woman, I am insulted!! You can see that is a man a mile away. The second one looks like a man if those bangs were’nt there but he is a handsome woman. The 3rd one is pretty convincing. Not that cute but an ugly girl none-the-less.

4. justme says:

Bimbo how dare u say some lieing shit like that. They dont look like men(well the first one does) but ummm no!.. the third one is pretty though

5. Anonymous says:

Yaaaasssss miss katrina ebony is sitting(2nd picture)

6. YALL BETTA WEEEEERRRR… a lil harder next time lol… dnt none a yall look better than miss. London im just sayin

7. Ktuamor says:

YESSSSSSS Look At My Mommy Katrina Ebony In The Sec Pic WERRRKKK Motha

8. Bambi says:

The last one the only one dat was cute srry the other two look like ugly females not men tho lols

9. Anonymous says:

Look @ my Sexy big cuzin Katrina…I love her <3<3

10. Mee says:

The last one is kinda passible n pretty